About Cleaner Cleaner
Cleaner Cleaner is a family run business which has been operating across London since 2008. We started our service after spotting a gap in the market between those companies fighting for the bottom price and putting in the minimum of effort and companies where you paid for the name of the agency, but didn’t know who they’d contract to clean your house.
At Cleaner Cleaner, all of our cleaners are contracted directly by us, with many of them working for the firm since we began. We invest in the best cleaning equipment to enable them to do their job properly and we offer comprehensive cleaning services. – We can bring your carpets back to life and get your oven looking brand new. We don’t just run a cloth over a surface!
Our cleaners are thorough, are attired presentably in our Cleaner Cleaner uniforms and deal with the trickiest cleaning jobs without batting an eyelid. We’re not the cheapest on the market, though our rates are very competitive, but we care more about offering a quote that will cover the time to do an excellent job. Giving a cleaning job to Cleaner Cleaner means it’s done and you don’t have to think about it again.
With this dedicated approach we’re proud to have become the go-to cleaner for a number of reputable estate agent and property management companies. You can read up to date comments from our customers.
How Cleaner Cleaner operates – our commitment to you
Our aim, shared by every member of our hand-picked and dedicated team, is to deliver the best possible and least intrusive cleaning services you can imagine. We are happy to provide individually tailored and obligation-free quotations for the work you require. Our uniformed and identifiable teams will arrive when agreed, and always treat your property and people with the utmost respect.
8 important things to know about Cleaner Cleaner
When choosing a London cleaning company, each client has specific needs. This is why we take the time to discuss and assess any job. Here are some key points about the service we will deliver:
1. Our investment in only the best of cleaning equipment allows our team to clean to the highest possible standards. This allows us to deliver outstanding results, ones that are both within budget and on time.
2. Our team are always dressed in our distinctive Cleaner Cleaner uniforms, meaning you and your staff will know where and when they are working for you.
3. The products we choose to use when delivering our professional cleaning services are all British made. These include Jangro: a premium independent supplier of general cleaning products; and Prochem: over 40 years of experience in delivering the best quality in carpet, fabric and floor cleaning equipment and products (and holders of a royal warrant).
4. Before undertaking any job, we will ask questions to fully understand your specific needs, and how you would wish us to operate.
5. We also help avoid any potential difficulties by offering professional advice at all times. For example, we would advise tenants to book their clean for a time after they have moved out, rather than us having to work round them as they pack up! Equally, we never offer unrealistic expectations. For example, carpets take time to dry after such a thorough cleaning, therefore it’s not a good idea to have them cleaned on the morning of an important party!
6. Much of our work is repeat business from satisfied clients, particularly leading London estate agents and established property management companies. They often recommend our services to others.
7. Our management team are always in contact with both our clients and our cleaning professionals, meaning we can quickly handle any timing or other problems at an early stage. This helps build the professional relationships that Cleaner Cleaner always strives for.
8. Our prices, while always competitive, are not the lowest in the market. Most of our clients tell us they don’t simply want a ‘cheap clean’ and that we do ask a fair price for the quality of services we provide.
Part Of Our Certificates
Vladimir Todorov – Managing Director
Vladimir founded Cleaner Cleaner Ltd in 2008 . He focuses on business development and the overall running of the business . He has set very high standards, and is personally involved in all aspects of the business making sure everything gets done to his satisfaction. He now lives in Tiptree with his wife and two daughters, Emily and Sophia, and mini Pomeranian Betty.
He has an economics degree, and is currently doing Masters degree in Marketing and Brand management at the University of Essex.
Marina Todorova- Director
Marina co-founded Cleaner Cleaner Ltd with husband Vladimir in 2008. She is overseeing HR and accounts of the business. In her free time after she has helped her two little daughters with their homework, she likes to go to the gym, but most of all she likes a glass of Pinot Grigio at the end of a busy day while watching “Location Location” or “Dinner date” .
Annie Lomsky – call centre manager
Annie joined Cleaner Cleaner in 2015. She likes to go out for a play in the park with her partner Chris and their little son. Her favourite destinations to travel to are Myrtle beach – South Carolina , or Keramoti in Greece, because she likes to soak up the sun and shop at the stores.
As the call centre manager, Annie provide quotations to customers and allocates jobs to cleaning teams. She is in charge of the overall management of the call centre, and ensures that the day-to-day tasks are completed properly and timely. Annie enjoys working for the company because the environment is very lively, and there are always new challenges.
Key services provided by Cleaner Cleaner across London
We are happy to talk to potential clients about any upcoming cleaning work. This includes the following and more:
• Carpet steam cleaning services to deep clean carpets, and remove stains ,using only eco-friendly cleaning products, to deliver superb cleaning solutions.
• Professional end of tenancy cleaning services – either for a tenant moving out who wants to ensure there are no deposit refund arguments, or for a landlord who wishes to fully prepare a property for future lets.
• After-build cleaners – our specialist team can make sure that every corner of a property is thoroughly cleansed of dirt, dust, mites and grime after the completion of any building or home improvement activities.
• Upholstery cleaning and Curtain Cleaning – whether for sofas or armchairs, dining furniture or curtains and for leather or other fabrics, our professional cleaning team help ensure that your beautiful furniture and curtains are thoroughly cleaned. We use specialized upholstery cleaning machines, delivering a deep clean – one that can often greatly extend the lifespan of your valuable furnishings.
How can we help you?
To discuss your cleaning needs, either commercial or residential cleaning services, anywhere in London, simply call us now on 07789 426 358 or 020 37576 248. We’ll start a conversation to help us understand your specific needs and how we might deliver them. Then we can provide a best-value, obligation-free quotation. Alternatively, simply click our ‘Get a Quote’ link and we’ll then get back to you.
5 April 2017
Efficeint and prompt service! Sofas and curtains were cleaned very well. Polite and respectful cleaners. Tamara, W14 8BE
22 March 2017
Quick and efficient carpet cleaning service! Very polite and respectful of possessions . Great attention to detail! Charlotte, Coldharbour lane SW9