End of Tenancy Cleaning London
Why should I choose Cleaner Cleaner for my end of tenancy cleaning?
At Cleaner Cleaner we believe that an end of tenancy cleaning service must render real value to you – and that is getting your deposit back! We are always happy to go the extra mile or two to deliver the best end of tenancy cleaning service in London! We are a fully certified and insured end of lease cleaning company, and we have been providing expert post tenancy cleans in London since 2008. A family run professional cleaning company, that is small enough to care and big enough to cope.
Think of us as a friend that will not let you down!
Our professional cleaners are certified and accredited by:
Our track record speaks for itself:
We are the go to cleaners in London for most well known estate agents:
Recover 100% of Your Rental Deposit
What are the benefits of booking the best end of tenancy cleaning service?
Moving out of rented accommodation is stressful at the best of times. You don’t want to invite more stress by worrying whether you’ll get your full security deposit back.
That’s where our end of tenancy cleaning services come to the rescue.
Cleaner Cleaner is a London-based company that provides a reliable tenancy cleaning service. We help you leave your rented accommodation in London spanking clean so that landlords cannot refuse to return 100% of your deposit.
As a matter of fact, we are so confident our comprehensive checkout cleaning service is so thorough, we promise to come back and clean anything your landlord is not happy with. Our 100% guarantee is free of charge and valid for 7-days after the initial visit.
So how do we ensure such great results?
Our end of tenancy cleaning service covers everything you would expect and more, including oven cleaning, and all other appliances. We can also provide affordable carpet cleaning, and upholstery cleaning services.
What’s more, we don’t only focus on the obvious areas! We clean the entire property from top to bottom, including the hard-to-reach areas that often get overlooked such as skirting boards, door frames and behind the radiators.
In addition, we even clean your oven without charging extra – like other end of tenancy cleaning companies in London do. At Cleaner Cleaner, oven cleaning is part of our standard service!
Want to know more?
Check out our detailed checklist for a full rundown of our end of tenancy cleaning services. If you have any questions you should find the answers in the Frequently Asked Questions section further down the page.
Before & After - @cleanercleaner
Our comprehensive End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
All Interior Rooms
- All skirting boards dusted & cleaned
- All picture rails dusted & cleaned
- All door frames dusted & cleaned
- All doors cleaned and handles & locks polished
- All light switches cleaned and polished
- All electrical sockets cleaned & polished
- Walls and Ceilings dusted and cobwebs removed
- Light fittings dusted & cleaned
- Flooring vacuumed / swept & mopped
- Mirrors & frames dusted & polished
- Window frames cleaned internally
- Window glass cleaned internally
- All free-standing furniture dusted & polished
- Sofa cushions removed & vacuumed
- All rugs moved, vacuumed & replaced where possible
- Mattresses vacuumed & turned where applicable
- All fitted / free-standing wardrobe / cupboard doors dusted and cleaned
- All hanging rails dusted & polished
- All wardrobe / cupboard hinges dusted & cleaned
Bathrooms, En-suites & WC
- All bathroom fixtures cleaned & polished
- Limescale & soap scum removed from all surfaces
- All chrome / metal plated surfaces polished
- Basin , bath & shower areas descaled and cleaned
- Shower screens descaled & polished
- Waste removed & cleaned (where design allows)
- Limescale removed from toilet bowl where possible ( if there is heavy limescale built-up please get in touch , and we can advise what you can do in preparation)
- Toilet cleaned & sanitised
- U-bend & area behind toilet cleaned
- Toilet cistern cleaned
Kitchen - Cabinets / Oven / Hob/ Hood ...
- Cabinets interiors, doors & handles cleaned & polished
- Wall tiles cleaned, degreased and polished
- Worktops cleaned
- Stainless steel appliances cleaned and polsihed
- Limescale removed from sink & taps
- All chrome / metal plated surfaces polished
- Under sink area & U-bend cleaned
- All kick boards cleaned
- Kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware are not included, and can be cleaned for an additional fee if required
- Interior professionally de-greased
- Door glass removed & cleaned (where design allows)
- All cooker fitments & degreased
- External body degreased ,cleaned and polished
- Filters removed degreased and cleaned
Fridge & Freezer
- Shelves & food compartments removed & cleaned
- Internal walls & base cleaned
- Rubber seal to door cleaned
- Exterior door & handle cleaned
- Freezer / freezer compartment must be emptied and fully defrosted beforehand
- Glass tray removed & cleaned
- Internal walls, top & base cleaned
- Internal glass door cleaned
- Exterior cleaned and polished
- Exterior cleaned and polished
- Interior cleaned and polished
- Filter cleaned
- Inside drum cleaned
- Rubber seal cleaned inside & out, mould may not be entirely removed
- Glass door cleaned
- Soap dispenser washed & cleaned
- Exterior washed & cleaned
End of Tenancy Cleaning Services Tailored To Your Needs
End of tenancy cleaners ready to tackle any clean big or small
Cleaner Cleaner is a family-run business with a dedicated team of trained professionals that specialise in end of tenancy cleaning. We know our professional cleaners are specialists because they have undergone extensive training and are fully insured and vetted.
Since starting out in 2008, we’ve built a reputation as one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services in London. This is reflected by our established relationships with London’s top estate and letting agents, including Foxtons, Winkworth, Douglas & Gordon, Knight Frank, KFH, James Pendleton, Martyn Gerrard and Faron Sutaria among others.
What’s more, we have end of tenancy cleaners in North, West, South and East London, so no matter where you are based in London, we can help.
Why is your end of tenancy cleaning such good value for money?
If you’re wondering why we don’t advertise end of tenancy cleaning prices, it’s because we appreciate every one of our customers has different requirements so tailor prices to meet your needs. However, you can be assured that we offer excellent value for money and deliver an exceptional end of lease cleaning service.
The reason we customise end of lease cleaning prices is so you only pay for the service you need. Most end of tenancy cleaners in London charge a generic price for a flat deep clean then add on a lot of extra costs on the day of the clean, knowing that customers will find it difficult to get same day end of tenancy cleaning service from another company. Subsequently, the end of tenancy cleaning service is not tailored to your exact specifications and you probably end up paying more for less.
At Cleaner Cleaner, we ask a series of questions to help us get the full picture. Providing you give us accurate information, the price we agree is the price that you pay. An added bonus is that our end of tenancy service is fully guaranteed for 7 days.
So if you’re interested in the best end of tenancy cleaning service in London, give us a call on 020 37576 248 or click the ‘Get a Quote’ button at the top of this page for a free quote. Alternatively, we can offer some friendly advice! There is no obligation to use our services once we provide you with a quote!
Frequently Asked Questions
So how does it work?GET A QUICK QUOTE
- Step 1: No obligation quote
- Step 2: We clean your premises to perfection
- Step 3: Sit back and put the kettle on